Here we can see “Shapewear Buying Guide: How to Pick the Right One?”
As attractive ladies, we all have those portions of our bodies that we’d like to tone up more. However, wearing bodycon dresses, tights, or fitting skirts is even more of a turn-on!
However, How does shapewear function?
Women’s shapewear uses a variety of procedures to compress fat and temporarily smooth out problem regions of the body. The flab can change direction depending on the type of shapewear.
So how can you know which one is best for your situation? We’ll say it for you!
#1 based on the body’s surface area
Determine which regions of your body require the greatest assistance. Problem areas that arise the most frequently are as follows:
|Body Area||Recommended Shapewear|
|Abdomen/Love Handles||High-waist briefs, Shaping Panties, Waist Cinchers , Shaping Slips, Shaping Camisoles|
|Hips||Shaping Briefs, Bodysuits , Thigh Shapers|
|Thighs||Thigh Shapers, Shaping Pantyhose|
|Full Legs||Shaping Leggings, Full Length Pantyhose|
|Back or Posture Correction||Back Support Shapers|
|All Over Body||Bodysuits|
#2 By Control Levels
There are four levels of command:
Smooth control is the first level
- Makes you appear more svelte and athletic
- Comfiness is at an all-time high
The Second-level control is medium-to-heavy
- Slims you down by one dress size.
- Moderate to high levels of comfort
The third level is the highest level of control
- Two dress sizes smaller.
- Comfy: Moderate
Extreme control is required at this Fourth level
- Makes you appear three sizes smaller and more contoured.
- For more than the prescribed number of hours, the comfort level drops significantly.
There’s more to it.
Latex panel inside increases body temperature and stimulates detoxification to reduce water retention and encourage weight loss. In addition, soft cotton fabric has been fused with this latex to create a comfortable garment.
Fitted garments can be worn under this sort of shapewear, which is non-chafing and seamless.
#3 in terms of wear time
- Level 1 Shapewear: 12 hours
- Level 2 Shapewear: 6-12 hours
- Level 3 Shapewear: 3-6 hours
- Level 4 Shapewear: 1-3 hours
#4 By Purpose and Occurrence
- Level 1 or 2 – Full Day/Office Wear
- Level 3 or 4 – depending on how long the party lasts.
- Dressy Evenings – The cincher is all you need for formal evening attire. Under your bra and over your briefs, waist cinchers work.
- Weddings – When it comes to weddings, you can’t go wrong with Saree Shapewear. Lehengas (length gowns/skirts) for the first time in the world (or anywhere else in the world for that matter).
#5 By Outfits
- Shapewear Level 1 or 2: Shirts/T-shirts/Kurtas.
- Level 2, 3, or 4: fitted dresses.
- Sarees – Shapewear for Sarees.
- Level 1 or 2: pants/trousers.
- Shorts: Level 3 or 4, depending on how long you wear them.